Mykonos Luxury Corporation, comprised of Mykonos Dove Beachfront Hotel 5*, Mykonos Palace Beach Hotel 4*, Anios Restaurant and In-O Beach Bar is looking for talented, multi-lingual associates with experience, for long term cooperation in the hospitality industry. Mykonos Luxury Corporation is owned by customer service-oriented, contemporary management team. Fast career growth is available to serious candidates interested in building solid experience in the international tourism industry.
- 4+ years previous experience in similar position in a 5* or luxury/boutique hotel
- Responsible to oversee reception, reservations, housekeeping, all F&B departments, stock, maintenance, drivers, accounting, all service departments [restaurant, beach, bar, deck]
- Minimum 3 languages required: English, Greek, French
- Experience in managing, interviewing/hiring Must have connections in market to top candidates to create strong team
- Strong previous experience in controlling summer season staff in all aspects – work hours, productivity, cooperation, timeliness, uniforms, following procedures,
- Ability to create and maintain rigid policies of proper behavior, dress, responsibility of employees, with clearly defined consequences for insubordination for all departments
- Full responsibility for staff training at 5* level in all departments with clear training program and training schedule during winter
- Assistance in renovation process, decision making, overseeing employee productivity, operations & maintenance
- Strong organizational and powerful leadership skills, plus writing policy manual
- Superior computer skills [Excel, Word, Power Point, social media, emails, internet]
- Knowledgeable in managing Reservations internet booking engines [Expedia, Booking.com] a plus but not required.
- Strong negotiating skills with agents, partners, vendors and clients
- Ability to follow up and successfully collect agent payments and uphold payment agreements
- Weekly reporting of productivity, performance, maximizing profit and minimizing waste
- Knowledge and experience in leading housekeeping and maintenance to maintain superior standards in the entire property, internal and external areas
- Knowledge of Protel and their POS system preferred but not required
- F&B purchasing organization, best price negotiation with suppliers, complete organization of purchases & profits
- F&B staff set up, training, controlling, follow up
- Coordinating and organizing all orders for new rooms: sheets, mattresses, hair dryers, safe boxes, curtains, showers, furniture. You will be the point person to follow up with architects, with Mr. Theocharis and with the suppliers of all goods required to open the hotel and the new rooms especially.
- Organize presentations by all hotel technicians [computer technicians, pool maintenance, lighting electricians] Each to give presentation to staff.
- Dealing with contractors, suppliers and maintenance.
- Meeting and greeting clients when required
The company offers:
- Top salary for this key position, plus excellent benefits
- Accommodation, meal plan, full year employment, required insurance & packages
Required: CV with presentation letter, 2 references & photograph.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]