I am looking for a PreSales Consultant with solid experience in software banking products for a multinational company! The ideal candidate should have experience in a bank or in a banking software company.If you are looking for a new interesting mission too, then we can discuss about it!
The company offers the following benefits for this pre sales consultant position:
- Interesting job in a dynamic company
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic team
- Friendly office environment
The pre sales consultant in this company:
- Implements customized software products onsite at client location.
- Works closely with the client to map customer needs and align them with product functionality. Identifies gaps and paths to resolution.
- Documents the executed steps of each client implementation/installation.
- Fields client questions/concerns and performs follow up to ensure the client’s questions are promptly addressed and concerns resolved.
- Works with our clients to develop and execute appropriate and applicable end-user training.
- Translates client business requirements into appropriate software parameterization-configuration.
- Confirms and delivers client requests using database queries and reports using SQL Reports.
- Listens to client feedback and works with the software to gather and submit enhancement requests and ideas to the Services team.
- Monitors at the project level; budget, schedule, resource allocation, scope, and client satisfaction.
- Leads all technical aspects of the sales process as a solution expert.
- Convinces senior level clients and translates their requirements into solutions, through presentations, relationship building, demos and written communications.
- Works with consultants and other staff from partner organizations to identify, define and present solution architectures for clients.
- Facilitates customer requirements, scope and architecture for the development of Demos and/ or PoC’s.
- Demonstrates and measures the success of those Demos and/ or PoC’s.
- Works closely with the sales team to provide necessary input for RFI and RFP responses.
- Provides coaching and professional development to the sales team in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
To be an ideal candidate for this pre sales consultant position, you should have:
- University degree in Business Management, Finance, Computer Science or other related disciplines.
- At least (3) years preferably within the industry (software company, or consulting).
- High level of IT literacy in MS Windows, MS SQL, MS Office, Interfacing tools, reports, web.
- Good knowledge on design and analysis of SQL queries and RDBMS will be considered an asset.
- Experience in UML or similar methodologies will be considered an asset.
- Fluency in written and verbal English.
- Extensive knowledge of the Banking sector and its IT operations.
- Developed business acumen and communication skills.
- Ability to assimilate and express complex technical and functional concepts effectively, both verbally and written.
- Experience of giving customer presentations /demonstrations.
- Ability to manage a high number of concurrent, active prospects.
- Ability to travel.
If you are interested in this pre sales consultant vacancy, apply now. For more information, you can contact me, Eva Stamou
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us on Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram
For articles and career tips, visit our blog.
Click here to apply now