Velti is looking for a Presales Engineer to join the Propositions team based in Athens.
- Develop winning sales proposals and RFP responses for new business with clients worldwide
- Capture and understand client requirements, and ensure that the company’s products are in line with those requirements
- Analyze market / client / past-project data, formulate assumptions and develop business case scenarios to support sales proposals
- Review the market and competition across different geographies, and provide recommendations for sales strategies and new propositions / features
- Support the Sales team in client meetings, workshops and industry events
- Build and maintain a centralized knowledge repository and participate in colleague training
- Collaborate with different departments (Sales, Account Management, Project Management, Product Engineering, Business Intelligence, Copywriting, Legal, Finance)
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / IT / Marketing
- MBA or other relevant Master’s Degree
- More than 2 years of presales experience in Telecoms / IT
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in business and technical writing in English (e.g. proposals, RFP responses, specifications documents, etc.)
- Ability to create winning sales presentation material and pitch to clients
- Business acumen and customer focus
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to coordinate and handle multiple clients, multiple team members and priorities with confidence
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Good understanding of mobile and digital technologies is a strong plus
- Exposure in international business environment is a strong plus
- Fluency in Arabic or French is a plus
In Velti we believe that success is driven by constant innovation, R&D and investment in the technology trends.To achieve this we are enhancing our products with sophisticated, artificial intelligence algorithms, machine learning and big data analytics. We also believe that a collaborative, creative culture, where every employee feels inspired to innovate and achieve is essential for our success. We therefore invest in the creation of a challenging, dynamic working environment, which offers a versatile learning experience to our people as well as significant opportunities for advancement.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
Η εταιρία Velti θα παρευρεθεί στο #JobDay 45ετών+ στο Σεράφειο στις 27 Μαρτίου. Οι συνεντεύξεις με τους υποψηφίους θα πραγματοποιηθούν κατά τη διάρκεια της δράσης.