This position reports to the Data Privacy Manager. The successful candidate will support the Data Privacy group on a wide range of assigned and special projects, such as the execution of routine privacy audits, data-infrastructure risk management, security controls, policies, and research reports. The candidate will facilitate development, implementation, and monitoring of compliance with policies, international standard practices, and privacy regulatory frameworks around the world.
What you'll be doing:
- Conduct privacy and security research, assessment, and analysis
- Conduct DPIA’s, ROPA
- Develop deep expertise in our products and technologies and how they process personal data.
- Perform Privacy Gap Analysis
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of the privacy practices, data governance and data-risk management.
- Support teams with the identification and development of organizational and technological controls to support Privacy
- Handle responses to data subject requests
What you'll need to be successful:
- Your solid understanding of current privacy standards, risk management and knowledge of upcoming privacy laws will prove critical to your success. Your familiarity with popular web development languages and platforms will give you an advantage ramping up for this extremely rewarding position.
- Demonstrate commitment to the principles and ethics of the organization
- Understanding of international and European data protection laws and practices
- Experience in performing privacy Gap Assessments and producing reports on current practices that expose an organization to privacy Risks.
- Experience conducting the Record of processing activities and DPIA assessment
- Understanding of data protection principles
- Understanding of information security aspects and methods
- Ability to interpret and analyze data/documentation
- Basic understanding of relational database such as relationships between tables, primary key, foreign key etc.
- Determine and identify the need of privacy and data protection requirements of MG products/services as well as potential solutions.
- Provide support, monitoring and implementation of system/processes development for privacy and data protection compliance
- Ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional and cross-cultural teams
- Team player
- Ability to work in fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Strong aptitude to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Bachelor's degree or master’s degree (Information Security, Computer Science, Law, Engineering)
- Experience working on Internal Audits, Privacy Gap Analysis especially in the context of Data Privacy regulations and security of systems
- Knowledge of global privacy regulations, standards, and frameworks, in particular, in Canada, U.S., and Europe
- Experience with ePrivacy and General Data Protection Regulations.
- Familiarity with technical concepts e.g. Web applications, cloud computing
- Previous technical writing experience will be considered an asset
- IAPP (CIPP, CIPT, CIPM) or other Privacy certification will be considered an asset
- Knowledge of ISO 27001 or other related certification will be considered an asset
As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
In this role you may be exposed to adult content
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]