BUSINESS SEGMENT Athens, Attica, GreecePM 002
In WIND, we believe in a world of connection, interaction and sharing!
Our passion is that people enrich their lives with all that communications technology makes possible.
We want our Customers to focus only on expressing themselves, while we take care of the technology that enables them.
So, if you want to take part in changing how people experience their lives, WIND is the right place to be.
Start today, as a Product Manager and drive our growth and our customers’ experience, by developing innovative techniques for using digital media to market products and services.
- Define product roadmap for M2M/IOT propositions & Uses technical acumen to provide design alternatives that deliver value to customers
- Provide insight on new technology performance and recommendations of adoption opportunities
- Establish a clear view of customer needs, simplifying complex issues and developing appropriate solutions for their needs. Oversee analysis of customer requirements to define product strategies and identify product opportunities to expand market share
- Drives discussions and looks beyond the obvious for continuous technological improvement opportunities
- Coordinates communications, escalates and facilitates resolution of risks, issues, and changes tied to the product development initiatives
- Ensure that product justifications are well researched, justified and structured to gain maximum ROI and market penetration growth
- Coordinating, reviewing and giving Feedback in engineering, business planning and Deployment teams on configuration documentations
- Work with various stakeholder groups and program management to ensure delivery time frames are met in line with market demand
- Provide input on product strategy to annual operating plan
- Drives and support IoT sales initiatives with the sales teams
- Responsible for the Profit/Loss of the Portfolio with defined revenue target
- Creating strategic partnerships with partner- structuring & pricing offerings and creating the business cases for the services
- Manage the lifecycle of new product and service development through launch - opportunity assessment, requirements definition, pricing, competitive analysis, development. Maintain a constant focus on product quality and improvement
- University degree in Engineering, Marketing or Mathematics or related discipline
- Postgraduate studies will be considered a strong plus
- 3-5 years of experience in product management , preferably in Information and communications technology or Telecoms
- Excellent command of the English language and excellent PC skills
- Passion for technology and customer experience
- Drive and team spirit!
- Excellent analytical, presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in teams, results orientation, creativity, efficiency and attention to detail
Join Our Team and:
- Be part of a fast-growing company, and one of the biggest in Greece
- Work with passionate professionals, who excel in their fields
- Learn in a challenging and friendly working environment
- Create your career path in dynamic organization
- Enjoy competitive salary, private health insurance & special offers
- Get flexy, work from home 1 day/week
- Share your hobbies, take part in more than 10 ευWIND activities (athletic & cultural)
[To send your CV please click here]