Fovera Prostasia S.A., on behalf of its client MAJAR - Matzaridis Bros S.A.,
a company leader in the digital technology sector at Thessaloniki, for a
Product Manager Digital Signage
- Creates, manages & leads the product management specific meetings to ensure continuous improvement in product ideas and requirements
- Handles day-to-day product management activities including planning, risk mitigation, and follows up with product enhancement progress. Serves as the point of contact for communication between vendors and customers.
- Establishes product strategy and outlines product roadmap; Leads vendor evaluation efforts along with applicable vendor selection efforts; Negotiates Statements of Work and other applicable vendor agreements.
- Understands and comprehends product architecture, along with a command of technical and functional specifications to develop and maintain a best-in-class product offering across the enterprise.
- Oversees vendor relationship and maintains a positive rapport with all levels of vendor’s leadership team.
- Collaborates with customers and other end users to gather the appropriate requirements to communicate back to brand vendor.
- Participates in cross-functional project efforts across the enterprise, as needed.
- Actively participates in webinars, and other product management activities and franchisee meetings such as DACs, RACs, Trade Shows, etc.
- Fulfills other important duties and responsibilities, as needed.
- Previous experience of 1+ years in product management.
- Previous experience of 1+ years in Pro Audio Video or Digital Signage industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, both in English & Greek language.
- Collaboration, organization, time management & meeting deadlines, multi-tasking professional profile.
The company offers a modern and friendly working environment, growth opportunities, competitive remuneration.
[To send your CV please click here]