Project Manager / EU Funded Contracts
Experience and qualifications:
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration or relevant discipline (preferably Master's degree).
- At least five years of experience as project manager of EU funded projects, including Europe-aid-funded projects.
- Preferably experience in one or more fields of LOT: education, social development, culture, health, research and innovation.
- Experience in the EU framework contracts is an asset.
- Good knowledge of European Commission's procedures (PRAG).
- Team player and ability to cope with multiple tasks.
- Fluency in English / knowledge of French and/or Spanish is an asset.
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV and an application letter.
[To send your CV, please click here.]