We are looking for a PR Manager that will handle a portfolio of clients in the developing and executing communications plans and campaigns. We are seeking an energetic, strategic thinker with the innate ability to interact directly with stakeholders and opinion elites.
Who we are?
MSCOMM is a fast-paced PR & Corporate Communication agency with a diverse portfolio of actions and services. We work with an expanded portfolio of Clients, with content and strategy as our starting point, in creating comms actions that achieve tangible results and long-term value.
What you will do:
- Act as key Account Manager for multinational companies and institutional accounts in the Healthcare / F&B / Technology sector, build and maintain positive and trust-based relations with the portfolio of the agency's clients, manage clients’ comms issues, pertaining to corporate and brand communication, as well as in matters of public affairs, crisis management, sustainability and innovation and internal communication, in terms of strategy and handling, both on a proactive and reactive basis,
- Maintain ongoing media and stakeholders mapping, establish and enhance relations with key media editors, bloggers and stakeholders,
- Develop and implement communication plans, plan, budget, and coordinate events in connection to the designated portfolio,
- Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders, provide insight and expertise on stakeholder approaches including recommendations for engagement and messaging, develop analysis and reports of the current landscape, contribute to overarching Corporate Affairs strategy,
- Draft content, native articles, statements, interviews, press releases, memos, presentations and proposals that assist the workflow and deliverables
- Participate in tenders and new business perspectives,
- Liaise with company teams to ensure smooth and timely operations, ensuring company culture and policies are communicated, followed, and enhanced with consistency.
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications / social sciences / business or related field,
- Previous experience at an agency, and a hands-on role as an Account Manager with a portfolio in the Pharma industry is mandatory. Minimum 5 years in progressive experience in the communications field,
- Ability to build and nurture long term relationships with clientele ,
- Strong project management skills and excellent organizational and writing skills,
- Ownership, understanding and perception, proven experience leading fast-paced professional teams and working effectively in a dynamic environment in complex industries,
- Creativity and passion for going the extra mile,
- Self-starter, dynamic, proactive and hands on approach.
Excellent oral and written communication skills, in both Greek and English, proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), and digital savviness, are considered a prerequisite.
Add-ons: Preferred experiences and skills include:
- Interest & savviness in innovation issues
- Experience in Project Management
- Professional knowledge of a third language will be considered an asset
- Attractive remuneration with additional benefits
- Work with a creative and innovative team, interact with highly committed and experienced professionals, be part of a company culture that offers a huge learning experience and room for personal growth
- Build on Clients’ portfolio
- Personal and professional development skills
To apply, send your CV and a cover letter to
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
with the ref PRM_1021