Position: Reporting Analyst
ABOUT HPD INNOVATION LAB
We Innovate Employment!
We are an International Investment Group, with substantial new Offices in Glyfada.
We provide HR services and ensure the success of our Clients by implementing seamless end-to-end solutions so businesses can develop and people are free to grow and follow their passions.
Most importantly, we are now expanding!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Reporting Analyst is responsible for analysing data, past trends, current conditions etc. He is able to look at large hunks of data and understand trends, and then communicate those trends to the company.
- Translate stakeholders requirements into reporting deliverables
- Assist analyst team with dashboard and report generation
- Develop performance metrics
- Comprehensive understanding of all BU’s information in order to create efficient reporting
- Deliver ad hoc reports
- Producing ROI visibility per BU and per Company
- Participate in evaluating new technologies so as to ensure the advancement of technology architecture and data within organization Business Intelligence.
- Uncovering new business insights through competition and market analysis
- Must have the aptitude and desire to learn new competencies and skills
- Adhere to all established company policies, procedures, and safety rules as outlined.
- Extensive experience cum working knowledge of computers, especially in data extract/reporting software
- Familiarity with accounting and finance practices and principles
- Source and lead the implementation of BI tools and software when required
- Working knowledge of analysis and reporting tools
KEY COMPETENCIES and SKILLS:
- University degree in Economics
- 1-4 years of data analysis experience
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Software licensing, data protection, outsourcing and experience of technology-related
- Might be required to stand and walk up to 100% of the time
- Must be professional in conduct and practice, and also reliable
- Creative, responsive and adaptive in a dynamic environment
- Strong business judgment
- Attention to detail
- Very good interpersonal skills and the ability to influence at all levels both internally and externally
- Ability to work independently and to be accountable, but also a willingness to take direction
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multitask and perform on a multitude of matters under time pressure
- Personal and Corporate integrity
- Are you the one we are looking for?
Send your CV in English at [To send your CV please click here] and take the chance to become a part of an innovative Organization and an amazing team!
Kindly be aware that after the screening of the CVs received for the respective position, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to schedule an interview.
HPD Innovation Lab is an Equal Opportunity Employer.