Rocabella Mykonos Hotel is currently looking to recruit
Reservations and Events Manager
Scope of Position:
We at Rocabella Hotel Mykonos are always striving for the ultimate customer experience and work passionately towards success! Currently, we are growing our family and we are hiring for a Reservations & Events Manager! The ideal candidate will be responsible to create, implement and monitor on a daily basis the sales and reservations plan of the hotel, create pricing strategy of the property, communicate with guests, coordinate reservations with front office department, update IDS systems
If the description… sounds like you then you will want to continue reading!
- Work experience of 3 years at least in similar position prefereably in Luxury boutique Hotel
- Excellent knowledge of IDS, PMS and OTAs systems
- Excellent knowledge of computer skills, negotiation and computer skills
- Works closely with the hotel manager to develop new business opportunities
- Monitors market trends, competitive data and business forecasts.
- Participates actively in the preparation of the Marketing Plan and related Action Plans, including.
- Maximizes revenues for all areas of the operation, through innovative marketing and promotional activities, focused customer research, creative and innovative menu’s and promotions, and development of new products / services/features
The ideal candidate should:
- Have extensive knowledge on revenue management
- Acquire strong sales and negotiation skills
- Perform well under stressful conditions
- Have enhanced leadership and communication skills
- Be detailed oriented and results driven
- Be proactive and adaptive to change
- Have flexibility on daily schedule taking into consideration hotel needs.
- Be based 7 months in Mykonos and 5 months in Athens offices
[Το send your CV please click here]