Epoque Collection is committed to becoming a pioneer Hotel Management Company in Greece, being widely accepted and known for offering the highest level of expertise with the most impressive financial results for Owners, whilst implementing tailor made efficient solutions based on each property’s potential.
We are a team of creative hospitality experts that puts people first and consistently seeks to uplift through our integrity, empathy and loyalty. We act with professionalism, passion and generosity and we carefully select our partners ensuring, that first and foremost, we share the same philosophy. Together we develop brands that offer uncompromising standards, unique gastronomy and are situated in exquisite locations where each concept, reflects the identity and heritage of its specific location.
We are currently seeking for a dynamic and experienced Reservations Agent to join our new, prestigious 5* hotel located in the center of Athens. With 44 luxurious bedrooms, and a unique, world-renowned dining experience, the hotel will be an intimate home and a meeting place both for our international guests and the Athenian crowd.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Respond to all telephone, email and walk-in inquiries regarding Rooms, F&B and Spa in a professional way.
- Closely following up on all reservations-related inquiries within a 24-hour response time.
- Book room reservations while focusing on maximizing room revenue and average rate using standard rate quoting scenario at all times. Up sell rooms when possible.
- Create and maintain reservation records within the Hotel PMS Opera.
- Call for occupancy at area hotels.
- Ensure special handling of repeaters and VIP guests.
- Monitors and coordinates group reservations under the guidance of the Reservations Manager
- Follow up on tentative bookings and update reservation status.
- Reviews no-show and cancelled reservations and processes charges according to the hotel’s policy.
- Maintain accurate files and reports.
- Be able to perform all duties of Guest Services Agent and assist at front desk as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management or related.
- Previous work experience as a Reservations Agent in 5* hotels
- Computer literacy & knowledge of Hospitality PMS software (preferably Opera).
- Fluency in Greek & English, both oral and written.
- Excellent time management, organizational skills & multitasking
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and networking skills; must be able to build and maintain effective working relationships with customers, partners, suppliers and team members.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]