MarBella Collection, is a hotel company that operates in an idyllic location at the South-East coast of Corfu Island two luxurious 5* properties, the MarBella Corfu Hotel and the MarBella Nido Suite Hotel & Villas proud member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World. In line with a solid development plan the new 5*MarBella Elix is due to be launched May 2021 at Karavostasi, Perdikas (Greece mainland).
We are now recruiting for season 2021!
The members of the Reservations department are responsible for handling promptly, professionally and courteously all communications from guests, travel agents, tour operators, corporate accounts and online channels, maximizing revenue through the effective use and implementation of the hotel’s pricing strategies.
- Respond timely and in an informative manner to all booking requests arriving by mail, telephone, web booking systems or any other means.
- Build and strengthen relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings, execute and support the operational aspects of business booked, check if advance payments are made timely.
- Maintain reservation records, update room availability on the PMS database, process any modifications or cancellations and communicate with team members as appropriate.
- Be fully aware of room types, their locations, layout and specific features, and work on allocation and maximizing yield from room reservations.
- Be aware of all room rates, packages, discounts, special offers and other available benefits.
- Create and maintain a well-organized database of clientele profiles, updated with special requirements and any other useful information.
- Ensure excellent communication with the Front Office Team and coordinate the organization of additional services (such as airport transfer or VIP benefits) offered to the customers at the time of room reservation.
- Understand the overall market, be aware of competitors' strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand.
Qualifications and Skills:
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a Reservations Agent.
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language.
- Knowledge of a third language (i.e. German, French, Italian, Russian, etc.) will be valued accordingly.
- Degree in Hospitality/Tourism.
- Master’s Degree in a related field will be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of channel management is desired.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, knowledge of a PMS software (ie. Protel, Fidelio, etc.) will be valued accordingly.
- Excellent communication skills, professional attitude, with a strong customer-focused approach.
- Team-player, flexible, proactive and well organized.
- Able to multi-task, work efficiently under pressure with a positive attitude.
- Dynamic and highly professional environment.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- 12 months occupation.
- Training and professional development opportunities.
- Chance to work for a hotel company applying the highest hospitality standards.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Applicants fulfilling the above prerequisites will proceed to the second phase of the recruitment process and will be contacted by the HR department to organise an interview (in person or skype).
Please follow us on website and LinkedIn for the latest company news and career opportunity updates.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]