Belvedere Mykonos Hotel is looking for a talented and experienced individual to join our Reservations Team
Position Outline and Responsibilities:
- The Reservations Agent reports to the Reservations Manager.
- Answers incoming calls.
- Responds to communication from guests, travel agents and other networks.
- Processes reservations by telephone and email correspondence.
- Processes advance deposits on reservations.
- Updates room availabilities through all systems (Webhotelier, Extranets, Opera).
- Handles daily correspondence and responds to inquiries as needed.
- Maintains guest database management with full contact details.
- Ensures reservation filing is kept up to date.
- Follows up on guest availability requests.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Relevant 2 years’ experience in similar position, in high standard hotels.
- Full professional English and Greek oral and written language skills.
- Command of an additional language will be highly appreciated.
- Knowledge of Opera Hotel Edition Property Management System is an asset.
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management is an asset.
- Prior experience in sales is highly desirable.
The company offers:
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Staff accommodation and meals.
- Excellent working conditions within a luxurious and multicultural environment.
- Continuous professional development prospects.
To apply for this position please send an updated CV with recent photo
[To send your CV please click here]