HotelBrain, an independent company specializing in hotel management, consulting
and development, is currently seeking to recruit for a managed hotel in MYKONOS, a professional for the position of
Sales & Reservations Manager - Mykonos
(CODE: RSV MYK)QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma & University degree would be considered as a plus.
- Experience working in sales or reservation department, preferably in the hospitality industry for 4* or 5* properties.
- Customer-service experience & understanding
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English & Greek (any additional third foreign language would be considered as a plus)
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Data entry experience in PMS programs (prefferably PROTEL or HART)
- Flexible working hours
- Assisting and advising customers who may be choosing from a variety of accommodation options.
- Making reservations for customers based on their various requirements and budgetary allowances.
- Checking the availability of accommodation or transportation on the customers’ desired travel dates.
- Helping plan travel itineraries by suggesting local tourist attractions and places of interest.
- Processing payments and sending confirmation details to customers
- Sorting out any issues that may arise with bookings or reservations.
- Selling and promoting hotel facilities or other services
- Answering any questions customers might have about the reservation process (arrange transportation, rent car, etc.)
- Updating rate levels and availability in booking channels according to the general strategy provided by the Sales Director.
- Room Allocation in the PMS, implementation of Sales strategy, Reporting on a weekly & monthly basis.
- Updating content for IDS, website, etc
- Up-selling, when appropriate, by informing customers of additional services or special packages, such as concierge services, room type upgrades, Restaurant reservations or other activities (excursions, scuba diving, yacht renting, etc.)
- Support provided to customers who may need to amend, cancel a reservation, or change room type (flexibility and empathy)
- Responsible for customer rating channels such as TripAdvisor & Booking.com (provide constructive feedback & answer to guests’ feedback)
- Competitive compensation package
- Pleasant working environment
- Supportive management
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
An attractive package of benefits is offered according to qualifications.
Should you wish to be a member of HotelBrain team, please send us your CV with a photo.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
CV’s with no reference code and not fulfilling the above prerequisites won’t be taken under consideration.