Senior Product Manager
We are DEUS EX MACHINA, a technology company specializing in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and analytics. Our client roster includes Fortune 100 organizations and startups. At DEUS EX MACHINA, we strive to develop solutions that make a positive impact. We are passionate about building innovative solutions that empower our clients to succeed and grow. At the core of our successful track record are our people, our commitment to client success, and our desire to make an impact through a creative, focused, and collaborative mentality.
We are dedicated to empowering our clients to unleash the power of their data and are currently seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our Product Management team in Athens or Thessaloniki, full-time. The successful candidate will be responsible for gathering product requirements, maintaining the product roadmap, and prioritizing product features for development aiming to deliver compelling capabilities according to our clients’ needs. In this role, you’ll work with a talented team of Engineers, Developers, Data Scientists, and Bioinformaticians to develop state-of-the-art technology products and solutions. Successful candidates should have prior experience in Product Management and Development.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of the product roadmap.
- Collect, organize, and manage product requirements (from clients or internally sourced).
- Translate product requirements to epics and user stories that are clear, specific, and according to the Agile principles.
- Clearly communicate the product vision and help the cross-functional team of engineers, data scientists, designers, and marketers succeed in their product development activities, by providing up-to-date client feedback, clear requirements, and product goals to meet.
- Develop and lead client sessions to collect requirements, receive feedback, and address product related questions or issues.
- Work with Product Marketing to develop compelling marketing materials that promote the product capabilities and its value for our clients.
- Support the development of product documentation.
- Set measurable success KPIs for the products you manage.
- Champion the function of product management within the company.
- MS/BS degree in Business, Data Science, or equivalent is preferred.
- Minimum 3+ years of prior experience in Product Management for software products and solutions.
- Good technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience working with clients, organizing and managing requirements collection sessions, as well as product-related communications.
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence for requirements management and product development management.
- Proven experience with agile methodologies and especially Scrum and Kanban.
- Excellent command of English (verbal/written).
What is it like to work with us:
DEUS EX MACHINA will provide you with resources and advanced tools necessary to deliver best-in-class results for our clients, in a workplace that inspires collaboration and creativity. Our people are the most important asset and we always strive for providing them with a good working-life balance. What to expect working at DEUS:
- Competitive compensation packages based on qualifications.
- Flexible work schedule
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Private life & health insurance
- Room to experiment, learn and have fun
- Peers with big smiles and fascinating ideas
- A multi-disciplinary, multinational team that values trust and autonomy
If you like the description above, we are looking forward to receiving your application. Please apply with your latest CV in English.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]