Senior Project Manager
(SPM - 2006)
At Qualco we make software and offer high value business services for the Credit & Debt Management industry. With offices in Athens, UK, France, Cyprus and Brazil, we serve over 70 clients in more than 30 countries and we keep growing
We’re searching for a highly-skilled Project Manager to contribute to Qualco’s growth and help us maintain our position as an innovative software house. The ideal candidate will have on the field experience as well as strong work plan development and progress oversight skills. He/She will be expected to prepare and present progress updates to appropriate management channels on a regular basis, ensuring the innovation we seek is being achieved.
- Manage software complex projects and coordinate project teams, to deliver and ensure quality throughout the project;
- Define scope and expected deliverables, align stakeholders and influence decision processes, determine success metrics, and track against milestones;
- Manage changes to the project scope, schedule, and costs;
- Monitor risks proactively, drive prioritization, balance business needs versus constraints. and take mitigation actions and contingency planning;
- Build and develop the project team to ensure maximum performance, providing purpose, direction, and motivation;
- Develop and maintain partnerships with outside resources—including third-party vendors and researchers;
- Develop effective presentations and project update materials to the appropriate management channels as needed—escalating issues as necessary based on project work plans; and
- Develop broad domain knowledge.
To be considered you must have:
- A very good educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering;
- 7+ years of experience in program/project management experience in a software, SaaS, or systems development environment;
- Preferably Hands-on experience with developing web technologies and software platforms for maximum usability;
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver projects with multiple dependencies and constraints;
- Enjoy working with senior level stakeholders in an iterative development environment.;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines while being flexible and responding to change;
- Solid organizational skills, attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Firm command of the English language and excellent verbal and written communication skills; and
- Experience in agile/scrum/CI will be considered a plus.
It would be also nice if you had:
- Professional certification—including PMP/PRINCE II;
- Previous success in producing deliverable software platforms;
- Strong attention to deadlines and budgetary guidelines;
- Experience developing in-house platforms for internal processes; and
- Experience coaching and educating project teams to strengthen team members’ capabilities and skill sets.
On top of challenging work and a competitive salary, we are offering:
- Private health insurance plan
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Free coffee and beverages
- Educational expenses for courses, certifications and books
Your race, gender identity and expression, age ethnicity or disability make no difference in Qualco. We want to attract, develop, promote, and retain the best people based only on their ability and behaviour.
Disclaimer: Qualco collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are bound to use the information provided within your job application for recruitment purposes only and not to share these with any third parties. We will keep your resume in our database for any future consideration. In case you want to be deleted from our database you can contact us at .
If you are willing to become part of our team of professionals and make a difference, please send a detailed CV
[To send your CV please click here]
including the job code in the subject line.