Digit AI, software and information technology consulting services, is looking for a Software Developer who will be able to determine and identify high-level functional and technical requirements on the basis of interactions with the user community and develop high-level system program designs, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices that meets program requirements
- Ensure all new software functions smoothly across various programs and platforms, including Microsoft and Apple products and mobile systems
- Interact with management to discuss software issues and brainstorm methods of solving existing problems
- Perform intensive testing of all new and existing programs to ensure they are free of errors and function as intended
- Provide product training to clients
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science /Software Engineering or relevant field
- At least 2 years of proven experience as a Developer, or similar role
- Good understanding of Web Services protocols such as API design and implementation
- Ability to use version control software such as GIT and SVN
- Android (mainly) and iOS Apps development
- Working knowledge of object-oriented design and development skills
- Successful track record of developing quality software products
- Excellent use of Greek and English languages (oral and written)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Completed military obligations (for male candidates)
If you are interested to become part of our team, please submit your CV.
[To send your CV please click here.]
(reference quote: SSD0121).
All applications will be treated as confidential.