Software Engineer - Banking
(SEB - 2002)
At Qualco we make high-performing, scalable, enterprise software and offer high value business services for the Credit & Debt Management industry. With offices in Athens, UK, France, Cyprus and Brazil, we serveover 70 clients inmore than24 countries and we keep growing!
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer with a broad range of technical and business understanding in Banking to join our Banking & Integrated Solutions Team in Athens, a team of highly qualified software engineers specialized in the core banking business. Above all we are looking for bright, interested and motivated people, keen to take on a technically a challenging position working within a team atmosphere.
As a Software Engineer - Banking you will join a multi-disciplined team and you will:
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle (technical design, code, unit testing, pair reviews, code optimization) and ensure quality standards are adhered to;
- Take part in the Problem and Change Management processes - during the support & maintenance phases – by implementing bug fixes, upgrades and enhancements to our existing clients;
- Support client’s rollout events ensuring implementations are successful in delivering enterprise software of high quality; and
- Be responsible for the quality and timeliness of own work.
To be considered you should have:
- 3+ years proven record in developing software components within multi-tiered application architecture (client, middle tier, database, etc.);
- Strong programming skills in Object-Oriented programming;
- Business knowledge and technical understanding in Core bank applications;
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server and/or Oracle Database Server;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team dedicated to deliver quality results;
- Be self-motivated and demonstrate initiative;
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- Experience in Banking industry will be an asset;
- Firm command of the English language and excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience in CA GEN will be a strong asset; and
- Ability to travel abroad for a short period.
On top of challenging work and a competitive salary, we are offering:
- Private health insurance plan
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Free coffee and beverages
- Educational expenses for courses, certificationsor books
Your race, gender identity and expression, age ethnicity or disability make no difference in Qualco. We want to attract, develop, promote, and retain the best people based only on their ability and behavior.
If you are willing to become part of our team of professionals and make a difference, please send a detailed CV
[To send your CV please click here]
including the job code in the subject line.