Software Engineer (C# & .NET)
Sigmasoft S.A. is an innovative software development company providing eHealth & mHealth state-of-the-art software solutions and services for the healthcare industry.
Our products ensure scalability, reliability and security for healthcare professionals. We deliver software services to physicians, pharmacies, private and public hospitals.
Our solutions provide a better way of living for the people who are in need of health care services and a more efficient work environment for healthcare professionals.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be working with our team of talented engineers to create innovative eHealth & mHealth solutions.
What You will Need to Succeed
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Windows Application Development (WinForms) using C#, .Net 4.0 and Visual Studio
- Experience of SQL, Entity Framework, LINQ, Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience of DevExpress Controls
- Knowledge of Git, SVN, VisualSvn, GitBlit, BitBucket
- Knowledge of Design Patterns, Multi-threading, Data Structures
- Knowledge of RESTful API and SOAP/XML
- Unit Testing experience is a plus
- Experience with ASP .Net development is a plus
- Experience withMVC & AZUREis a plus
- Full software life-cycle awareness and Agile development (SCRUM)
What personal skills are we looking for
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Solid organizational skills and focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Detail oriented, maintaining the highest quality work standards
- Enjoy working within agile/scrum based team
- Great energy level and enjoy working in full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary
- Full time long term co-operation
- Outstanding working environment
- Outstanding career opportunities
How to Apply:
If you want to apply for C#/.NET Software Engineers positions
based in our offices in Thessaloniki please send your cv to:
[To send your CV please click here]
with subject: THESSNET2018.