Software Engineer C/C++
Amco S.A.was established in 2003. Since then, Amco has gradually become a leading provider of Mobility systems and Smart City solutions. The company has presence in more than 15 countries and has successfully implemented many projects for private and public sector in Europe, USA, Asia, Africa and Middle Εast.
- Cloud-based Ticketing Systems
- Smart Cities Solutions
- Passenger Information Systems
- Automated Payment Systems and self-service kiosks
- On-street and Off-street smart parking system
AMCO S.A.is currently looking for a software engineer with at least 3 years of experience in developing software applications in Linux based systems. The successful candidate will join a growing team of talented engineers, working on the whole software stack including UI development, application layer software and low-level peripheral drivers.
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- Good knowledge of C and C++ with at least 3 years of working experience.
- Good knowledge of Git and familiarity with the Git workflow.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming principles.
- Good understanding of communications protocols (TCP/IP).
- Good communications skills will be considered just as important as technical abilities.
- Experience with the 'full lifecycle' of software development: design, coding, testing/debugging and documentation.
- Experience with scripting languages (Bash/Python).
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases.
- Experience with QT framework will also be beneficial.
The company offers:
- Competitive salary, based on qualifications
- Excellent working environment
- Prospects of development
- Continuous education
- Private Health Insurance
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]