Software Competitiveness International S.A. (Soft Com International), is a rapidly growing, innovative Software Company, located in Athens. Through our team, of highly motivated Software Engineers with a strong technical background and long experience in complex international projects, we provide to our customers, both locally and globally, technical excellence and valuable services.
In the year 2015, among other company’s achievements, we increased our team by more than 35%, we doubled our customers’ portfolio establishing new and very promising long term cooperation, we enhanced our presence in Middle Europe, and we became awarded with three HR awards.
Currently we are looking for a self-motivated and highly professional
System and IT Administrator
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists users in troubleshooting issues (including: ActiveDirectory, MS Project server)
- Plans, designs, documents and implements Microsoft systems
- Develops, maintains and monitors procedures for all server and workstations backups
- Monitors, plans and coordinates the distribution of client/server software and service packs for Windows systems
- Develops and monitors performance of the Disaster Recovery Site
- Monitors and manages system resources including CPU usage, disk usage, response time to maintain operating efficiency
- Installs equipment
- Monitors, develops and maintains computer systems and IT networks
- Configures computer operating systems and applications
- Collaborates on the development of new tools or solutions
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Provides on-site and remote support to users
- Tests and evaluates new technology
- Ensures that tickets are resolved efficiently and in a timely manner
- Prioritizes and manages many open cases at one time
- Reports development & support
- Trains internal & external customers to use the company’s software
- Understands and follows the IT security standards
- Establishes a good working relationship with the users and other co-workers.
University level degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field of study, and a hands on experience of 4 years as a minimum in a mid-size company
- Administration of Microsoft Windows systems (including Active Directory, MS project server);
- On-site (locally and abroad) and remote support of advanced Microsoft Windows users
- Administration of DBs (SQL DB)
- Administration of IT networks, including switches, routers, telephony and firewalls
- Administration and scaling of storage networks, software, and appliances
- Administration, configuration of Gitlab CE
- Administration of Office 365
- Experience with Windows Azure portal
- Experience with ISO 27001
- Basic knowledge of CUCM
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
The following will be considered as an asset:
- Windows certifications
- Cisco certifications
- IT security Linux experience
- Experience with ESET products (ERA, Deslock, Endpoint)
- Experience with Helpdesk tools (eg ManageEngine)
- Written and verbal communication skills in German
The ideal candidate must demonstrate strong teamwork, communication, critical thinking, problem solving, and organizational skills. He/ she must be flexible and able to prioritize tasks and to manage multiple projects directly.
In case you are willing to become part of our team and make a difference, please send your detailed CV in English, quoting reference ref: IT/09/16, to the following e-mail address: [To send your CV please click here], not later than 15.10.2016.
Starting date of the cooperation: asap
All applications will be treated as confidential.
For information regarding our company, please consult our web site: www.softcom-int.com