Cubitech Systems, operating in the security sector, is seeking to recruit a dynamic
to work within the technical unit and support our technologies and operations and our continuous domestic and international growth.
As a Systems Coordinator you will be involved in:
- New technologies adoption
- Providing support at the installation and commissioning of the projects
- Assisting the pre-sales teams on project design and technology usage
- Customer support
- Maintaining the data base of the company.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Passionate for technology
- Good knowledge of IT infrastructure and IP Networks & Automation (knowledge of CCTV, IP CCTV, ALARM and ACCESS CONTROL will be considered as a plus)
- Previous similar experience will be considered as a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving thinking
- Fast learner.
- Bachelor’s or associate degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or Computer Engineering or Automation
- Excellent command in Greek and English
- Continuous training in new technologies
- Modern, pleasant fast pace working environment
Only the candidates that fulfil the ad's requirements will be contacted.
Candidates that apply for this position consent in maintaining their CV in our database for recruitment purposes.
[To send your CV please click here.]