Our client is a fast paced multinational company, a leader in its sector. We are currently seeking an experienced Training Administrator(ref.code: TA_1017) to support business growth.
The primary objective of the role is to coordinates and administers corporate training logistics. Collects analyze and reports all quantitative and qualitative training data for compliance and monitor purposes. Participates in the identification, research, and in designing training material that aligns with business needs.
- Develops, coordinates, schedules and maintains all training courses and programs
- Collects compiles and reports results of the evaluation, attendance and training data.
- Communicates data and reports as needed.
- Prepares and documents procedures for employees and management who are appointed for training.
- Maintains management training tracking process, enters data, tracks completion and processes communication and certification to recipients and market leadership.
- Develops, Implements, Administers and Maintains a Learning Management System & e-learning platform
- Research training suppliers and materials as needed.
- Coordinate classroom logistics to include training resources, room setup and additional equipment like projection units. Flipcharts, etc.
- Coordinate manage course registrations and attendee lists.
- Ensure proper communication is distributed to all attendees regarding, attire, training location, dates and hours of training sessions, etc.
- Assists with greeting learners in the building. Documents outside learners to the building.
- Collects and distributes training mail and shipments.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration
- At least 1 year of experience in a Human Resources function
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong follow-up skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and maintain strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize work effectively
- Strong relationship-building and customer service skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Ability to work with all levels of employees
[Το send your CV please click here]