Agia Paraskevi, Attica, Greece
Please note, this is a full-time, in-house role which will be based in one of our offices in Agia Paraskevi, Attica, Greece. Unfortunately, we are unable to support part-time or remote working for this role at this moment.
eLearning Industry Inc is a rapidly growing online publishing platform that is used by eLearning and Marketing professionals from all over the world. Every day, eLearning Industry's top-notch inbound marketing tools and strategies generate leads and build sales pipelines for some of the biggest companies in the eLearning niche.
As a skilled and driven Web Developer, you will be a part of the dream-team that develops and maintains eLearning Industry’s online publishing platform and powers project implementations.
You will be expected to:
- Be an essential part of our agile, expanding team of web professionals
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies and apply them to day-to-day operations
- Deliver on time without any compromise in quality
- Gather and refine specifications based on business and technical requirements
- Write well-designed, testable, and efficient code for the front and back-end
- Integrate data from various services
- Use supporting tools for deployment, testing, and monitoring
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- In-depth knowledge of PHP
- Good knowledge of software design patterns and principles
- Good understanding of REST and HTTP
- Experience with source control tools (preferably Git)
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical thinking
- Experience with WordPress plugins and themes will be a plus
- Career development and continuous training opportunities
- Human-centric business culture
- Be part of the exciting future of the eLearning revolution at the world's no.1 online publishing platform and inbound marketing agency.
[To send your CV please click here]