Do you build solutions with Go and PHP? Would you like to join a leading price-comparison company, with websites and platforms, as a Backend Engineer? Then apply now!
The backend engineer position is full-time and permanent, based in Αthens. Also, hybrid work model is provided.
The company offers the following benefits for the backend engineer position:
- competitive remuneration scheme
- private health insurance
- hybrid work model
- training and development program to advance your career
- personalized work station and equipment
- central athens location, near metro station
- fresh and modern work environment
- further career opportunities
As a backend engineer, you will join a high team of engineers, and your duties will be the following:
- develop and improve platforms and services
- build solutions in technologies such as PHP, Go, Vue.js and Docker
- utilize AWS services, Serverless functions, NoSQL DBs and streaming services
- collaborate with cross functional teams for new dev projects
In order for your profile to match this backend engineer position, you need to have the following skills:
- degree in IT or relevant field
- 2+ years of experience with Go and knowledge on PHP
- experience in designing, building, testing and maintaining modern software applications
- familiarity with with agile methodologies
- understanding of REST APIs and SOAP Web Services
- experience in SQL and NoSQL
- military obligations fulfilled, if applicable
- knowledge of Vue.js, would be a plus
If you have any questions regarding this backend engineer position, you can contact Constantinos on 695 549 9060, from Monday to Friday between 10:00 and 16:00. We look forward to receiving your application, uploading your updated English CV by clicking the "apply now" option.
In case that your application advances to the next stage, you may be automatically invited to submit a video, answering a few interview questions.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are treated as strictly confidential.