Accounting & Office Executive
What is required from our Accounting and Office Executive?
- Preparing Financial Documents such as invoices, bills and accounts payable and receivable
- Completing Personnel’s Recruiting Process
- Managing Payroll
- Completing financial reports on a regular basis and providing information to the finance team
- Balance sheet research and training
- Reporting on debtors and creditors
- Completing bank reconciliations
- Processing Business expenses
- Managing day-to-day transactions
- Prepare deposits, process payments, create financial reports, assist with the budget planning, prepare and submit tax forms and maintain financial databases and spreadsheets
- Sort out incoming and outgoing daily post and answer any queries.
- Manage petty cash transactions.
- Control credit and chasing debt.
- Reconcile finance accounts and direct debits.
- Corporate Travel Management
- File paperwork, perform data entry, scan documents, receive and sort mail, answering phones and any other tasks that contribute to the daily operations of the company
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Proficient in English language
- Good mathematical skills
- Good knowledge of accounting and financial principles
- Proficient in computer software programs, such as Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and scanners
- Work equally well independently and in teams
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Can-do attitude
Chief Financial Controller & Chief of Staff
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]