Core & IMS DevOPs Engineer
CFAS - Athens, Attica, Greece - CIDE 001
In WIND, we believe in a world of connection, interaction and sharing!
Our passion is that people enrich their lives with all that communications technology makes possible.
We want our Customers to focus only on expressing themselves, while we take care of the technology that enables them.
So, if you want to take part in changing how people experience their lives, WIND is the right place to be.
Start today, as a Core & IMS DevOPs Engineer and drive our growth and our customers’ experience, by developing innovative techniques for using digital media to market products and services.
- Implement changes /upgrades through change management process in all Core /IMS Network elements, ensuring minimal risks regarding the service to the end-customer.
- Participate in project implementation, services and platform testing related with Core/ IMS Network.
- Participate in audits, and Proof of concept of Core equipment upon business need.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance activities ensuring through them the effective operation of Core /IMS network.
- Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve/escalate problems concerning customer complains related with Core/ IMS network.
- Monitoring performance KPIs, targeting to identify possible anomalies in operation and trigger recovery actions.
- Ensure the continuity of systems’ operations in case of emergency incidents, according to the company processes, i.e. provide on time resolution, with contribution of vendor as appropriate and readiness to intervene on site for s/w and h/w problems.
- Engineer in the role may participate in standby scheme providing 2nd level support to relevant systems/platforms in 24x7 basis, if required.
- Engineer will implement activities in late night hours, as non- peak hours to secure low service affect.
- University degree related with Telecommunications, IT or similar technical fields.
- Previous experience 3-5 years in relevant roles.
- Knowledge of IMS architecture, Interfaces and protocols.
- Fundamental knowledge of IP technology SIP Voice.
- Experience with Telco virtualization, data acceleration technologies and cloud-native application architectures is consider very asset
- Able to analyze problems and conduct effective fault diagnosis and system recovery.
- Professional approach to responsibilities undertaken – ability to take ownership.
- Team player skills, cooperation and work under pressure capabilities are required.
- Excellent inter-personal and communications skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Be compliant with information security requirements, driven by company policies.
Join Our Team and:
- Be part of a fast-growing company, and one of the biggest in Greece
- Work with passionate professionals, who excel in their fields
- Learn in a challenging and friendly working environment
- Create your career path in dynamic organization
- Enjoy competitive salary, private health insurance & special offers
- Get flexy, work from home 1 day/week
- Share your hobbies, take part in more than 10 ευWIND activities (athletic & cultural)
[To send your CV please click here]