The Radisson Blu Athens Park Hotel is currently seeking for a
Corporate Market, Sales Executive
Who We Are:
The Radisson Blu Athens Park is a five-star city hotel in Athens. We offer a wide range of room types, meeting and event spaces and high-end hospitality and food experiences. Cooperating with us, you will work in an International environment, get inspirational training, get the opportunity to develop your career within the Radisson Hotel Group, all whilst receiving great pay and benefits.
We are looking for passionate, approachable, and enthusiastic individuals to join our sales team. The Corporate market sales executive is responsible to develop the hotel’s active and aggressive corporate market segment and maximizes the overall revenue of the hotel. All work will be in line with the hotel’s guidelines, business plans and corporate guidelines and service concepts.
Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieves sales objectives for the corporate segment
- Implements strategies to improve market penetration
- Maximizes sales productivity by ensuring that ‘Sales success’ techniques are utilized
- Performs daily Sales calls
- Improves sales call productivity by using appropriate selling techniques
- Increases sales volume and profitability by formulating and executing projects for all corporate market areas as stated in the business plan.
- Designs and proposes programs to meet clients’ needs
- Negotiates with clients to achieve maximum profit while satisfying client needs
- Maintains and sends monthly sales lead list to the hotel’s Director of Sales
- Must have 2-4 years hotel experience in hotel’s sales department, with a proven track record of, efficient, high quality, sales department operation.
- Knowledge of Hotel operations, including Guest relations, quality assurance programs, and the development of long-range planning.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand perfectly the English language in order to communicate with the hotel’s management team and Brand’s executives - being persuasive, clear, and to the point.
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints and deadlines and continuously perform essential job functions.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidentially. If you are interested in this position please e-mail your
resume, motivation letter and recent picture to the following address:
[To send your CV please click here]