We are looking for the next Data Analyst to join our growing team, someone who thrives working in a dynamic and fast-moving Startup! Our customers come from a wide range of industries, populating our datasets with extraordinary amounts of rich and diverse data.
What will you be doing?
- You will be a part of the Data team and work with a wide range of data sources and types
- Be an integral part and improve our data pipeline.
- Be in charge of analyzing complex datasets and translating them into valuable insights.
- Work closely with our clients and understand their needs.
- Data visualization both for internal and external purposes
- Build data analysis infrastructure.
- 3+ years of working experience as a Data Analyst.
- Excellent coding skills - Python (and Pandas), Bash.
- SQL knowledge.
- Ability to work independently on large projects and get things done.
- Experience with cloud providers such as AWS or GCP.
- Experience working in a Linux environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- B.Sc in Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or equivalent – advantage.
- Experience in the Marketing industry – advantage.
[To send your CV please click here]