We are looking for an experienced and results driven
Her main duties will entail managing the the day-to-day running and administration of the Executive office of the CEO. Furtherly the ideal candidate shall provide and maintain the highest standards of effective administrative support to the Management Team.
The position reports directly to the CEO.
Main Accountabilities The Executive Assistant:
- Takes care of the routines quickly and systematically and maintains the backbone of the company: the basic processes in condition.
- Harmonizes/coordinates other people’s work and makes efforts for the smooth running of everyday activities in the organization
The secretarial support shall include but not be limited to:
- The preparation of letters and correspondence.
- Receiving and distributing all incoming mail.
- Take and redirect telephone calls for the CEO where appropriate.
- Maintenance of diary & appointments to ensure that appointments are honored, meetings attended and deadlines met.
- Maintain accurate and efficient filing systems, ensuring timely, safe follow-ups and traces, including logging cheques received.
- have experience in legal documentation
- Handle and respond to guest complaint letters.
- Prepare gift vouchers, prizes, donations, guest cards, letter of thanks, reports as requested.
- To proactively engage in the development of processes and methods to improve the service and efficiency of all areas of the role.
- Handling travel arrangements and accommodation where appropriate.
- Taking, typing and distribution of minutes of meetings.
- Preparation of VIP and complimentary forms.
- To interact with guests either VIPs or previous complaints.
- Liaising and handling issues with Public sector (licenses, communication, etc).
The individual must be able to:
- Maintain the strictest confidentiality at all times with regard to client, guest and personnel related matters
- Be Highly professional in appearance, character and conduct
- Put Attention to detail in terms of content, spelling and grammar of written correspondence
- Have excellent interpersonal and communicative skills and an ability to integrate into all levels of the organization
- Be able to organize, co-ordinate and delegate
- Be technology savvy
- Have excellent telephone manner
- Be able to work under pressure both as part of a team and also working on own initiative
- Be proactive
- Must be fluent in English and knowledge of any additional language(s) is a plus
- Must be highly computer literate with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, PowerPoint and word), including Microsoft Outlook facilities.
- Be comfortable with numbers
- Knowledge of desk-top publishing advantageous, but not essential.
Excellent all-round secretarial skills and experience essential. Previous experience in the tourism industry or in a luxury brand is preferred.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]