ICAP Employment Solutions, on behalf of its client, is seeking for an
who will actively participate in the invoicing procedure and communicates directly with employees as well as with clients.
- Executes the new hire process for new employees
- Executes the termination process for leavers
- Ensures that all new hire and termination paperwork is in order and processed in a timely manner, for maintenance and filing.
- Provides resolution to employee issues in a timely and positive manner. This is done by keeping the employee well informed of the progress and maintains ownership of the problem until resolution.
- Provides accurate, timely, and professional support to customers in order to complete
- Actively participates in payroll projects, as well as in Internal & External audits
- 2 years related experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Economics
- Fluent in both written and verbal English
- Proficient using the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to analyse and resolve problems through effective customer service interface and communication
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
A competitive remuneration package, along with excellent opportunities for professional growth and advancement within a leading services organization with ambitious growth plans.
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.
[To send your CV please click here.]