Junior Accounts Payable Specialist
· Athens, Southern Suburbs
Is personal growth your career vision?
Do you dream of a workplace that treats you like a member of its family?
If your answer is yes, then we really want to know you!
We are an International Group specialising in business consulting and with us, you will have the chance to work as a Junior Accounts Payable Specialist, where you will be:
- Preparing transfers and payments and checking payment requests.
- Reconciling Accounts Payable transactions-Monitoring accounts.
- Doing bank reconciliations, commissions & travel expenses calculations.
- Maintaining vendor files, corresponding with vendors and responding to inquiries.
- Communication when needed with banks
What you need to have:
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline
- 3 to 5 years of working experience in an Accounts Receivable position – preferably in a complex multi-site Organisation
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English is a must
- Proficiency in Excel
- Personal and professional Integrity
- Attention to detail
- Organisational & time management skills
- Customer service skills
- Can do and problem-solving attitude
- Team spirit
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
Are you the one? Let’s find out! Send us yourEnglish CV in order to become a part of our Innovative and Dynamic Team.
[To send your CV please click here.]