Epsilon Net Group of companies, awarded with 8 Nationals and 3 European Best Workplace awards, is currently seeking, on behalf of its client, a
Junior Payroll Administrator
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Processing data through the payroll software(Pylon of Epsilon Net)
- Handling public authorities’ responsibilities (Ergani platform, Sepenet, etc.). Ergani Platform will be the main tool of your daily routine.
- Hirings, withdrawals, end of contracts, time-schedule changes submissions will be some of your main responsibilities.
- Communication with social security, labor as well as tax authoritieswhen needed.
- Communication (especially via phone) with co-workers and employees.
Skills And Attributes For Success:
- Teamwork: Encouraging an efficient, innovative and team-oriented working environment by maintaining cooperative relationships and positive attitudes that lead to open communications and sharing of information.
- Attention to Detail: Illustrating critical thinking, professionalism, high level of self-motivation and ability to work in a multi-tasking and results-oriented working environment with keen attention to high quality and details.
- Tech-Oriented: Using technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery.
What we look for:
- 1+ years of experience in any payroll department.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Accounting or equivalent.
- Microsoft Office user, experience and knowledge of Excel, Wordetc.
- Willingness to learn.
It would be considered as an asset if you have:
- Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant.
- Knowledge of Epsilon Net Software (eg, Pylon, Business, Hyper).
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Reward based on performance and recognition for the value you bring to the business.
- Opportunity to learn the whole payroll cycle .
[To send you CV please click here.]