Junior Telecom and Network Technician
An enthusiastic network/telecom technician, with an understanding of the involved technical domains that will cover/perform customer premise installations
- Evaluate customer infrastructure to ensure that the offered solution will be smoothly deployed
- Perform the required on site activities to activate the offered product/services
- Organize field technician and/or service integrator’s technician visits to customer premises, when necessary, to assist/accelerate the activation of the solution.
- Troubleshoot, resolve customer technical issues which arise during activation and run service health checks ensuring customer enjoys the full range of product/service capabilities and until handover to the support team.
Core competencies and knowledge:
- Understanding of telecommunications and network technical/service domains ie: End to end of fixed voice telecommunication network operation / ISDN signaling, SIP messages, IMS network, RTP, PRI, Routing, PBX / Cisco and general networking equipment/Call manager/programming is a plus.
- Ability to retain knowledge and cross-match new problems with previous ones (Problem-solving skills).
- Good organizational, analytical skills, detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with strict time deadlines. On time delivery.
- Ability to work as a team member and interact with other departments.
- Taking initiative and self-motivation skills.
Professional qualifications and experience:
- Very Good technical education with qualifications in telecommunications, electronics and computing. IEK – TEI level
- Cisco certification is a plus (CCNA - Enterprise, CCNA - Collabs).
- Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- A good command of written and spoken English.
- Greek native speaker.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]