Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2015 in the field of search and selection services and temporary placement.
Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of its client, for a dynamic professional to cover the following position:
- Create marketing literature (Product catalogues, brochures etc)
- Be the leading part in every stage of design and creation (visual design, promotions, costing, implementation) of corporate promotional material (catalogues, brochures, product leaflets) for the entire network
- Support the marketing manager in data analysis
- Compose content calendars and administrate the online content of the company’s website and social media accounts
- Cooperate with demonstration person in organizing various projects and facilitate to their success
- Experience 3-5 years in a corresponding position
- Marketing Degree or relevant field
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign (preferred) or Photoshop programs is a prerequisite
- Excellent MS Office user (especially Excel & PowerPoint)
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Team spirit with flexibility and dynamism
- Ability to gain experience through undertaking various projects and willingness to self-excel through taking initiative
The Company Offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunities for further development
To apply for this job opening please submit your CV at: [To send your CV please click here.]
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview.
For more job openings please visit our website www.adecco.gr and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings. It is highly recommended to use Google Chrome when registering your CV in the Adecco database.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.