Are you a Mechanical Design Engineer eager to take the next step in your career ? Do you have interest in working in the R&D Department of an industry? Are you a passionate, energized, and flexible Mechanical Design Engineer? Then our client may be looking for you!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who likes working both as part of a team as well as can take initiative in stand-alone roles. Furthermore this is a great opportunity for a new start in parallel with the beginning of the new year.
The company offers the following benefits for this Mechanical Design Engineer position:
- Friendly working environment
- Work with experienced personnel
- Plenty of opportunities to evolve your career within an attractive and dynamic environment
- Very good compensation package
- Shuttle bus ( From Piraeus to Shimatari, with stations in the road when employees need it)
- Medical plan
As a Mechanical Design Engineer in this role, your main responsibilities will be the following:
- Design, testing and modifying new machinery
- Conduct research and create design proposals for projects
- Perform layout and photomask data preparation and design briefs
- Analyze, summarize, report and publish analyses, results, and findings
- Optimize design for performance, reliability, and manufacturability
- Ensure that the customer's requirements are correctly perceived and properly reflected on the designs
- Follow up the design work, plan and follow closely the engineering prototype preparation in alignment with Development Brief Requirements; ensure that the feedback from prototypes is appropriately analyzed and incorporated in the Technical Files
- Coordinate the activities for the full compliance of the product, as far as performance and safety is concerned
- Ensure that projects are processed according to the procedures and priorities; monitor and manage the budget execution, according to the projects' needs
The position Mechanical Design Engineer is just the right one for you if you have the followings:
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Excellent knowledge of Solidworks and Autodesk or Inventor or other 3D program
- English: Excellent (oral and written)
- Strong technical abilities with demonstrated experience with MS Office
- Project management skills
- Excellent numerical ability
- Strong diagnostic and analytical skills
If you found what you are looking for in this Mechanical Design Engineer position then you should send your CV and contact Kalampalikis Anestis at +30 2166001390 or email@example.com.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Πατήστε εδώ για να κάνετε αίτηση τώρα