The management of Porto Fira Suites and Villas in Santorini is seeking for an experienced partner who is willing to pursue a successful career in the hospitality industry.
The hotel, operating since 1987, has always been in line with the character and architecture of the island and offers modern high standard facilities and services to our international clientele. This is one of the many reasons that makes it distinguishable in the local market and a landmark on the island.
It operates on an annual basis.
- Degree in Hospitality / Tourism
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Hotel Manager/Operations Manager preferably in a five-star environment
- Fluency and literacy in Greek and English languages. Additional foreign language will be considered an asset.
- Excellent Computer Skills (Ms office, Social media, Internet, Hotel PMS)
- Essential knowledge of Rooms Division operations, reservations and Food and Beverage, cost management and forecasting
- Pleasant, gentle character
- Capable of problem solving, ability to work under pressure, flexible to changing situations
- Team spirit, professional behavior, detail-oriented
- Effective cooperation with all in-house and outside associates
- Monitor the day-to-day running and coordination of all in-house departments. Conduct regular inspections on housekeeping and maintenance.
- Strong guest relations skills and communication skills. Monitor and reply to guest reviews.
- Feedback and presentation on a weekly basis to GM.
Porto Fira Suites offers:
- Year round employment
- Competitive salary according qualifications/work experience
- Single accommodation, meals on duty
- Training seminars
- Friendly working environment
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
Please forward a CV with a recent picture
[To send your CV please click here]