The Pearls Collection is a luxury hospitality - property management company that offers exceptional accommodation and bespoke travel services that are designed to meet the needs and exceed the expectations of even the most demanding travelers. Founded and run by ambitious, highly-skilled travel experts, the company has managed to become a leading player in the Mykonos Villa hospitality market with a rich portfolio of more than eighty-five properties.
The Pearls Collection is now under the process of expanding to two of the most popular luxury destinations worldwide: Saint Tropez and Ibiza.
We are currently looking for an experienced Product Manager who will be responsible for product planning. This includes managing the product throughout the Product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with relevant departments to deliver the desired outcome.
The Product Manager is expected to:
- Define the product strategy and roadmap together with the CEO
- Work in close collaboration with all departments such as Property on boarding, Sales, Reservations, Marketing & Development team and do the monitoring of the various tasks that are interrelated among departments for the completion and functioning of the product
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and product outcome
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report & escalate to management as needed
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience as a Product Manager
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Good knowledge of Project management tool (Jira) or related software.
- Ability to understand technical challenges and adjust specifications.
- Working experience in a multi-functional environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- A very competitive salary.
- Being a member of a team of young professionals in a modern, fun and fast-paced workplace.
- A stimulating business environment with opportunities for professional growth.
- An upbeat, modern workplace with a positive attitude throughout the entire day.
- Complimentary snacks and drinks in our workplace lounge.
* Please note that The Pearls Collection is an equal opportunity employer. Professionalism, fairness, and transparency are the core principles that guide all our actions.
[To send your CV please click here]