Great company in the retail and catering located in the center of Athens is looking for a
Sales Account Executive
Duties of the Sales Account Executive include:
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements andensure that the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel.
- Playing an integral role in new business pitches that will turn into long-lasting relationships and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Write business plans for all current and opportunity tender business.
- Act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
Requirements of the role:
- Previous experience in Account Management and Sales
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Experience of managing major corporate accounts at head office level.
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
- Excellent organizational skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Competitive salary and incentives
- Regular training and guidance on the role
- Friendly working environment and full employment in our offices in Athens
[To send your CV please click here]