We are looking for a client-company a:
- Ordering stock from suppliers to fulfil customer orders and maintain service levels
- Processing of order confirmations from suppliers quickly and effectively, liaising with other departments where necessary to resolve queries
- Chasing suppliers for overdue items
- Dealing with issues where stock does not arrive exactly as it should
- To ensure all documents relating to supply chain process are retained in accordance with the company's quality requirements
- Effectively communicate informed risks within the business to key stakeholders
- Additional tasks necessary to support the function of the department
- Processing orders via email or phone
- Checking data accuracy in orders and invoices
- Contacting clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
We are looking for a qualified Sales administrator to join our sales team and help us achieve our goals. You will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries and provide support for sales representatives.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of customer service best practices. If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a team, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to high quality customer service and achieve sales targets.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Administrator
- Hands on experience with CRM-ERP software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Certification in Economics, Logistics or relevant field is a plus
- Knowledge of Entersoft Expert will be considered as an asset
- An attractive remuneration package
If you are a good match then please send a CV immediately to learn more about this excellent career opportunity!
[To send your CV please click here]