Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2015 in the field of search and selection services and temporary placement.
Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of Rehau, a well-known industrial solutions company, for a dynamic professional to cover the following position:
- Responsible for company’s products sale in Attica, S. Greece and Cyprus
- Responsible for the development of clientele based on agreed objectives and company strategy
- Elaborates commercial and technical issues
- Manages existing clients and identifies potential customers
- Participates in sales meetings, providing information about the market and competition
- Achieves company’s targets in terms of sales and market share
- Develops strong relationships with customers
- University Degree in Engineering
- At least three (3) years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent command of the English language (both oral and written)
- Knowledge of German, will be considered as a plus
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and AutoCAD
- Proven organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiatives and work in a team
- Availability for travelling both in Greece and abroad
The Company Offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private life and health insurance and company car
- Friendly and challenging working environment
- Opportunities for further development
To apply for this job opening please submit your CV at: [To send your CV please click here.]
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview.
For more job openings please visit our website www.adecco.gr and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings. It is highly recommended to use Google Chrome when registering your CV in the Adecco database.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.