AMD Telecom, is, aiming to expand and simplify communication capabilities between people, applications, corporations and machines. The means to achieve such goals are through its provided products; Text (SMS) & Voice Messaging, Text to Speech, Email Messaging, Two Factor Authentication, Number Lookup, Number Validation and various plugins.Our global clients are revolutionaries, pioneers & some all-stars blue-chip companies, financial institutions, fashion icon stores & international retail chains.
Due to the continued growth of our company, we are looking to recruit an experienced sales professional to join our international team. The following position will be located in Athens, Greece.
Sales Trainer - Athens
We are looking for a Sales Training Manager to join our HR Department. The successful incumbent will be responsible for all employees’ onboarding Induction Training Program, Company presentation and detailed Product Training including Sales Techniques / Soft Skills.
The Sales Trainer will monitor performance (through recorded calls and meetings) of Sales professionals, identifying gaps in their skills, and organizing focused Training actions for improvement. Additionally, he/she will collaborate with the Sales Operations Team for improving actions and assessment of results.
- Organizing and Conducting the Induction Training Program, twice per month, for all newcomers, according to company’s policies at an International level (2-3 days)
- Organizing and Conducting the Sales Training Program / Products’ and Company’s procedures /Soft Skills, to all Sales newcomers according to company’s policies at an International level, twice per month (7-10 working days).
- Processing the evaluation of each new employee during the induction, and reporting this to the hiring Μanager
- Weekly monitoring of the achievements and performance of Sales professionals to identify gaps and improvement actions (through recording calls and meetings)
- Communicating with each of the Sales Professionals for discussion and improvement tips for their performance
- Reporting to Sales Operations Team for monitoring performance after improvement actions
What will make you the ideal candidate?
- More than 5 years’ experience in B2B Software Sales positions or in IT/Tech Sales Training positions
- Familiar with electronic platforms and tools such as CRM
- Studies in Digital Marketing or IT are preferred but not essential.
- Strong organizational skills, self-motivated and able to work remotely without supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Greek and English language) - Training session will be in English with participants from all over the world
- The ability to work well in an extremely fast-paced, changing, and high growth environment is essential
- Team player, able to collaborate with colleagues in various departments and work under pressure.
What we offer:
- Top tools and a sales methodology designed to help you shine and sell as best you can!
- Our leaders care and value the role you play in the company’s success
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- A fun and fast-paced environment with the best people
- Competitive salary
- Competitive bonus scheme enrollment
- Paid vacation days
- All applications are considered as strictly confidential.
- After the screening of the resumes, only candidates who meet the profile’s requirements will be contacted
- Successful candidates will participate in the Assessment Center evaluation process.
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race,ancestry, colour, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]