Channel VAS, the global Fintech leader, is looking for you! A creative individual that wants to be on board our journey to redefine the Fintech world as we know it. Products and services delivered to over 500 million consumers in over 40 telco and finance partners in more than 30 countries.
If being a part of the world’s #1 company in mobile Fintech sounds cool to you, if you find the fields of Big Data, Analytics, Technology and Finance fascinating, then join our team of 200 likeminded individuals, that assist in evolving our technology, products, and services every day.
With unceasing growth in mind, we meticulously look for talented professionals in various positions. Professionals that will provide excellent and steer accessible financial services to most people possible at any chance.
We welcome you to share our vision to lead the global economic and social development, with financial inclusion for all, through mobile value-added services. Join us as we adapt to our new reality, during and after the pandemic and as we keep performing and offering the same level of extraordinary Fintech solutions and turning challenges into opportunities.
As a member of the Technical 1st-Level Support team, you will ensure the highest level of system availability and performance. TheTechnical 1st-Level Support Engineerwill be responsible for monitoring, supervising and maintaining the system and network elements and make decisions and adjustments in order to ensure optimal network performance and organizational productivity.
What you will do
- Day to day monitoring of the system, network, application and service alerts and provide first level of support
- Respond to alerts by verifying, determining the cause and resolving or escalating as necessary
- Record of all incidents and alerts into an incident log based on defined standards. Ensure all logs contain clear problem description, resolutions and all activities carried during resolution of the problem
- Perform health checks and quality checks procedures to the system in order to verify operational excellence
- Serve as liaison between various support groups during system outages, and work with third party vendors or service providers to remediate outage issues
- Demonstrate ability for multitasking, team playing, analytical thinking, prioritizing
- Demonstrate hands-on experience of relational databases, application servers, web servers, VMware and Linux environments
- Work with case management tools and monitoring tools
What you will bring
- 2 years' experience in Technical Support/Network Operations Center
- Good skills in Network Systems
- Good knowledge of Linux and RDBMS
- Good monitoring and analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Availability to be on a rotating schedule (shifts)
- Passion for learning new technologies and eagerness to collaborate with other creative minds
- Pro-activeness, accountability and results orientation
- Diligence and attention to detail are also key skills along with ability to multi-task and prioritize work appropriately
- Ability to handle multiple clients, multiple team members and priorities with confidence
- Flexible, eager, ambitious, and adaptable to change
- Excellent judgment, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Collaborative culture
- Challenging work environment
- Comprehensive private healthcare insurance
- Company phone