G4S Hellas Holding, a member of Allied Universal ® - the world’s leading integrated security company, is looking for a proactive and detail oriented
to provide accurate and data based information on the company's profitability, solvency, stability and liquidity.
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Reports to: Head of Financial Planning & Analysis
Location: Metamorphosis, Athens
The potential candidate will be looked upon to serve a multitude of roles and will partner members of various levels within the Finance, Operations and Commercial department. This is a great hands-on opportunity in a fast changing environment which provides excellent developmental prospects.
- Prepare the monthly and year-end management accounts (P/L, Balance Sheet)
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (annual budget, quarterly forecasts etc) taking into account company’s goals and financial standing
- Provide analysis, interpretation and commentary on monthly results and KPI’s
- Identify trends, recommend actions based on sound analysis
- Consult with senior management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making
- Assist with the new business processes and identify areas for improvement
- Maintain knowledge and stay abreast of developments in the fields of finance and security market.
- BS degree in Finance and a postgraduate degree ACCA or equivalent
- Proven 3 years of working experience as a Finance Analyst within a multinational organization
- Solid understanding of accounting concepts and IFRS or US GAAP
- Excellent use of Google workspace (sheets, docs, etc) or MS Office
- Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and ERP software, preferably with Microsoft Dynamics (Axapta)
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills. Ability to work under own initiative and also be a good team player
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills (written and verbal) both in English and in Greek language
- Well informed in current financial subjects, accounting, tax laws, money market and business environments
We offer a competitive compensation package which includes attractive salary, private health and life insurance, meal vouchers, continuous training and above all a collaborative modern work environment with unlimited possibilities for career development in a multinational organization.
G4S is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities! If you correspond to the above criteria please don’t hesitate to click the Apply button and send us your resume
[To send your CV please click here.]