This Digital and Social Media Specialist position is waiting for your application! Are you a digital marketing professional with proven hands on experience in digital marketing? Are you interested in joining a well known multinational company? Are you eager to contribute your skills and knowledge in a well known multinational company?
The position is full time and permanent, based in Athens.
Then, apply now!
The company offers the following benefits for this Digital and Social Media Specialist position:
- Competitive compensation package
- Continuous training
- Enjoyable and stable working environment
As a Digital and Social Media Specialist in this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Implement digital ads in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok, Google Ads
- Hands-on Paid Social campaign management from set-up to optimization and measurement
- Carry out and deliver thorough optimization roadmaps across all platforms
- Implement analysis testing and innovation opportunities to optimize Paid campaigns to improve performance
- Complete and proactively look at improving reporting to bring further efficiencies to the team
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing, and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns
- Using analytical tools to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance
- Preparing monthly reports on paid campaigns efforts.
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- E-mail marketing
In order for your profile to match the Digital and Social Media Specialist position you need to have the following skills:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing or Digital Marketing, or a related field.
- Excellent communication skills in Greek (native level)
- Great communication skills in English (C2 level)
- Very good knowledge in Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tik Tok and Google Ads
- Experience with visual communication principles
- Experience in social media analytics, ability to create custom reports with a variety of tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills (creating, as well as delivering, engaging, convincing presentations)
- Ability to recognize trends, tribes and influencers in the communities and the industry
- Speed and proven ability to balance multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines
The following will be considered as assets:
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Experience with email communications tools
- Knowledge of an extra language
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop or relevant tool
If you believe your profile could be a good match to this Digital and Social Media Specialist position, apply now! For more information, you can contact Tzina Vamvatsikou at +30 2166001356 #marketingjobs
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Click here to apply now