Are you highly motivated and technology driven digital marketing specialist? Do you enjoy applying your strong creativity skills to attract target audiences? Are you a quick learner, highly organised, able to multi-skill with strong attention to detail and able to meet tight deadlines? If you answered yes, to the above questions, and also have a deep interest in the field of Human Resources, then it sounds like you are a right fit for Randstad for the Digital Marketing Specialist position.
The Randstad Hellas team is growing! We are searching for a great Digital Marketing Specialist who will report to the Marketing Manager. Are you ready to start an exciting new chapter in your career?
We offer employee benefits with the aim to reward our people fairly and with engagement elements such as:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Central Athens location with ability for remote working
- Young and dynamic working atmosphere.
- Forward-thinking leadership that’s open to innovation and fresh ideas.
- Ongoing training opportunities to expand your skill set
- Opportunities to advance your career (80% of promotional hires are made within!)
- Rewards & recognition to celebrate top performers
- Work for an internationally recognized and respected company
- Access to Randstad U(niversity) and to an internal LMS
- For behind the scenes glimpse on our day to day activities follow us on instagram
- Perform day-to-day activities on Google Ads and Facebook accounts
- Create & manage in collaboration with the Digital Agency campaigns in Google Ads, Facebook and LinkedIn platforms
- Design, build and maintain company's social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, assess results against goals and offer recommendations.
- Maintain and update various marketing channels including company website, blog, news articles etc
- Basic knowledge of image and video editing with the use of platforms e.g. Canva
- Create content relating to direct mail campaigns, social media ads and website
- Keep abreast of the latest trends and emerging technologies with regards to SEO, analytics, mobile and social
- Build and nurture relationships with key divisions (internal) to promote their services and support their needs
- Conduct research on HR industry trends and create/present monthly data and trend analysis for management
- Creation of presentations in Human Forward style
- Assist with proof reading
- Occasionally translate industry related articles from English to Greek and vice versa
- University/Master Degree
- At least 4 years experience in a multinational environment (highly preferred)
- Technology savvy (software and applications required to fulfil the responsibilities)
- Experience in creation of Google - Facebook ads campaigns is considered a plus
- Previous experience in social media management, post creation, building social media presence
- Exceptional writing and editing ability (Greek & English) for content creation
- Management of budget and monitor campaign results (ROI)
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills in Greek and English
- Superior attention to detail
The Randstad Group is a global leader in the HR services industry and specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions (including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs, and outplacement). In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded. For more information, see www.randstad.com.
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more, please contact our:
Employee Relations & Talent Acquisition, Maria Papazekou at +30 216 6001319 or send an email to email@example.com.
HR Manager & Business Excellence, Kiki Avgoustatou at +30 216 6001348 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange a video interview. Only the candidates that complete the video interview and match the needs of the position will be invited to a personal interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us on Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.
For articles and career tips visit our blog.
Πατήστε εδώ για να κάνετε αίτηση τώρα