Privée Group of Companies is based in the beautiful Thessaloniki, in Greece, it maintains offices all around the world and is composed by flourishing business units, founded by Greek entrepreneurs, in 2000.
The services of Privée Business Units are oriented in the field of Tourism and in particular in Accommodation, Event Management and Cruising.
You can find, hereafter, some of the Group’s Business Units.
Two luxurious villas by the sea, located in Vourvourou Chalkidiki are the ideal destination for summer vacations, receptions, corporate events, photo shooting, filming, videography etc
Located in Santorini, the most romantic island in the world, ranked by Tripadvisor within the top 10 hotels at Perissa Santorini, Hotel Privee welcomes its customers with high-class services and fabulous facilities.
Privee reception venues are located near the airport of Thessaloniki, surrounded with beautiful gardens and trees and it is placed among the most famous venues in Northern Greece.
Two inner halls and a pool garden hall, each one with its own character and extraordinary interior design.
This elegant Restaurant, by the sea, offers 3 spectacular spaces to its guests.
The beach, the bar deck and the restaurant deck are located by the sea, have a unique view and acquire the most comfortable & luxurious design. Supreme sunbeds, private beds, sofas, chairs and swings, in this modern, cosy, elegant environment offer moments of relaxation and pleasure.
This Yacht is the supreme choice for cruises in Greece and abroad.
It is designed for private cruises, VIP events, celebrations and special occasions. The combination of the luxury premises and the crew’s expertise, place the yacht as the absolute choice for wedding celebrations, bachelor parties, corporate events, brunches, VIP celebrity dinners, magazine photoshootings, catwalk, filming and man others.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager for the Privee Group Of Companies.
Purpose of the role
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall marketing and advertising strategy and policy as well as the coordination of the digital content of the companies. In addition, is responsible for managing and developing the Marketing team.
The main goal is to translate business goals into successful marketing and advertising campaigns so as to increase brand awareness, promote company products and services and to drive prospects to conversions.
- Build, plan and implement the overall marketing, advertising, social media strategy and policy
- Calendarize and budgetize marketing and advertising strategy
- Review existing websites and conceptualise the creation of new ones via the collaboration of an external agency
- Draft, conceptualise and materialise events policy and calendar
- Budgetize the events calendar
- Review, update, conceptualise all marketing materials to be printed out
- Measure and manage online content
- Conceptualise and create e-presentations of all companies
- Monitor and report on Website metrics.
- Manage and oversee different digital marketing channels
- Measure ROI and KPIs of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and manage online content
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Enhance the online customer experience, define and prioritize site features and functionality, maximize usability, increase KPI performance and identify programs that will further engage the customers.
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Analyze data and performance of online sales and activities to make the necessary adjustments/enhancements.
- Track SEO and Google Analytics data and make complex analysis
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues.
- Anticipate sales performance trends
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for improvement
- Organize and lead digital marketing team
- MA in Marketing, Digital technologies or similar relevant field
- 3-5 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Manager tourism, hospitality industry
- 3-5 years of experience in managing teams
- 3 years of hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Deep understanding of UX/UI and online consumer psychology
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing social media advertising and ppc campaigns.
- Excellent project manager and communication skills, including managing multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- In depth knowledge of different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge of sales and logistics (terminology, operations, KPIs).???
- Excellent knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Basic knowledge of web design procedures
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly motivated, responsible and can work independently, detail oriented, organized and efficient
The Company Offers
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private Health Insurance Program
- Development and Career Path
- Continuously Training and on-the-job coaching
- Remote work flexibility
All applications are considered strictly confidential. We would like to inform you that after collecting and evaluating all the CVs, the management will, only, contact the candidates who meet the requirements to schedule an appointment for an interview.
[Για να στειλετε βιογραφικο καντε κλικ εδω.]