Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2015 in the field of search and selection services and temporary placement.
Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of its client, a leader company in healthcare, a dynamic professional to cover the following position:
Marketing & Brand Communication Manager
- Design and implementation of product promotion strategies based on the company strategy and its vision
- Formation of a strong corporate and commercial brand through appropriate promotion channels such as: online promotion platforms for business identity, the corporate website, social media channels, participation in specific Forums, Medical Conferences and Trade Fairs in Greece and abroad, with the aim to strengthening the customer experience as well as the experience of the workforce
- Cooperation with internal partners (product management, sales, sales support) regarding the utilization of market and competition data in terms of product technology and promotion strategies, and with the aim of designing targeted promotion strategies
- Participation in the planning of actions related to internal communication
- Development and maintaining of reports for the executive team (e.g., promotion indicators, campaign results, visits ratio of corporate internet profiles, etc.)
- Candidate Profile
- Experience in relevant position, within the health care/pharma sector
- University degree or postgraduate degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing
- Good knowledge of MS Office, marketing software, Adobe Creative Suite, Web
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems (content management systems) e.g., corporate site, intranet, social media
- Very good knowledge of Greek and English languages (written and verbal communication)
- Very good market / competition data analysis, organization / management of promotion and corporate promotion projects, ability to design and present data and reports to different audiences.
- Ability to manage different / parallel projects and respond to tight schedules
- Good time management and planning, autonomy, ability to adapt and flexibility to change, performance consistency
Office Location: Moschato / Athens
To apply for this job opening please submit your CV at: [To send your CV please click here.]
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview.
For more job openings please visit our website www.adecco.gr and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings. It is highly recommended to use Google Chrome when registering your CV in the Adecco database.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.